We are happy to announce that for a limited period, Nedbank will be accepting Ordinary Further Loan applications submitted via Silent Partners. This is with effect from today, 22 June 2020.
Please take note of guidelines herewith below:
- Loan To Value (LTV) offered is maximum 90%
- Minimum loan amount considered is R50 000
- Further Loans will be considered for Salaried and Self Employed clients. Self Employed clients must have an existing transactional account relationship with Nedbank’s Relationship Banking Segment (RRB). Business Banking clients are out of scope.
- Professional Banking is in scope which falls into the RRB segment.
- The minimum standard supporting documents is required as for a New Loan, excluding the Offer to Purchase
Out of Scope (No submissions may be made if the application falls within the listed below)
- Further building loans
- Vacant Land
- Business Banking
- Nedbank Private Wealth