We are happy to announce that for a limited period, Nedbank will be accepting Ordinary Further Loan applications submitted via Silent Partners. This is with effect from today, 22 June 2020.
Please take note of guidelines herewith below:
- Loan To Value (LTV) offered is maximum 90%
- Minimum loan amount considered is R50 000
- Further Loans will be considered for Salaried and Self Employed clients. Self Employed clients must have an existing transactional account relationship with Nedbank’s Relationship Banking Segment (RRB). Business Banking clients are out of scope.
- Professional Banking is in scope which falls into the RRB segment.
- The minimum standard supporting documents is required as for a New Loan, excluding the Offer to Purchase
Out of Scope (No submissions may be made if the application falls within the listed below)
- Further building loans
- Vacant Land
- Business Banking
- Nedbank Private Wealth
Contact Silent Partners today to get your application rolling.
We are happy to inform you that we’ve managed to get some feedback from our banking partners regarding much-needed payment holidays and debt relief for customers. Some banks will be doing formal press releases in the coming days, but they have given us the go-ahead to share the information with you in the meantime.
Each of the following banks has set up dedicated contact centers to manage queries and applications for debt relief and payment holidays, however, call volumes are high and it is putting a lot of strain on their service levels and turnaround times. They ask that customers please be patient – they know these are stressful times – they are trying their utmost to get to every customer as soon as they can.
Should you have concerns around home
loan repayments or any other related debt relief, you can redirect them to the
- Absa will pre-screen customers and send an SMS offering this capability to their customers who will opt-in or out.
- Customers can make contact with Absa using the following e-mail address: Bondrs@absa.co.za.
- This is effective 1 April 2020.
- Nedbank Home Loans clients can make contact via 0860 553 573, however, call volumes are high, so if you struggle to get through you can e-mail HLCollections@Nedbank.co.za for assistance.
- Should you want to enquire about a Moratorium/Payment Holiday you can e-mail Nedbank at MoratoriumRequest@Nedbank.co.za for assistance.
We hope that this will assist some of you with your cash flow in the coming months, and will give you some peace of mind.